SBI FASTag is a device that employs Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology for making toll payments directly from the prepaid or savings account linked to it. It is affixed on the windscreen of your vehicle and enables you to drive through toll plazas, without stopping for cash transactions. The tag can be purchased from Tag issuers and if it is linked to the prepaid account, then you need to recharge/ top up the tag as per your requirement.
Benefits of the SBI FASTag
- 7.5% Cash back for all the transactions at all the National Highway Toll plazas during 2017-18.
- Save Time, Fuel and Money
- Easy recharge/Top up of the FASTag account through authorised service providers of SBI across country.
- Online recharge of the SBI FASTag through dedicated online portal for the customer through credit card, debit card, net banking, wallets etc.
- You can view transaction history, toll payment history, balance in the account etc. in the customer portal
What are the benefits of using SBI FASTag?
- Cashless payment – SBI FASTag users don’t need to carry cash for toll transactions, and don’t need to worry about collecting the exact change
- Promotional cashback – All SBI FASTag users get a monthly cashback of 10% of toll transactions till 31 March, 2017
- Faster transit – Auto-debit of exact amount through the SBI FASTag enables faster transit through the toll plazas and saves time
- Online recharge – SBI FASTag can be recharged online through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking/ IMPS etc.
- SMS alerts – Instant SMS alerts on registered mobile number for toll transactions, low balance, etc.